My son, husband and I attend Crossfit, so it’s not surprising that our elves want to join in on the fun. Their Prancer WOD looks difficult! Ms. Elf is working on her 15 box jumps and it looks like Mr. Elf is finishing his 10 pull ups. At least they don’t have to do any burpees, but they should be fit in no time! Oh, and I couldn’t leave out Luke, Coach Paul’s pup 🐶 and our mascot. He’s always there to greet you as you enter the Box.
- Elf Crossfit WOD Whiteboard & Clock *You may use the free printable for personal use, but not for resale and profit.
- Box Jump by MINIMAGINE
- Red Locker by auntdoilies
- Kettlebell and Barbell by NiftyGiftyShop
- Water Bottles by BEADSPAGE
- I made the Jump Rope using Christmas string and black electrical tape.
- Medicine balls are Water Sports Water Balls, or Hacky Sacks work too.
- Tire is off an old toy truck.
- Gym Mat is a child’s foam puzzle by MforMiniatures
- Yoga Mat is crafting foam and Christmas string found at A.C. Moore.
- Pull Up Bar by StillpointWoodworks
- Converse Shoes by DollsVogue