Caution, Elf Science Fair in progress. The elves mixed baking soda and vinegar to make a volcanic eruption. Yes, this science fair project may be small, but it really works.
- Elf Science Fair sign, miniature baking soda box, and miniature vinegar label.
- Directions on how to make the volcano and vinegar bottle can be found at Rainbow Tinkle’s World
- Test tubes, Bunsen Burner, measuring cup and bulb syringe purchased at The Dolly Cottage
- Miniature science Eye Protection purchased at Toys World King
- Lab coat purchased at Flossi May
My kids were excited to help the elves with their science fair project early this morning. I apologize for chaos. Ironically, the dog was barking at the mailman, I have a bad cold, and my daughter was crying, because she was worried she wouldn’t get a turn to help. My son didn’t pour all the vinegar into the volcano, so it didn’t erupt fully. I didn’t film the second try, so I could help them. But you get the idea!