Happy Hanukkah and Christmas Eve! There is much to do and celebrate today. While the elves and the Mensch celebrate Hanukkah and play dreidel, they also must bake cookies for Santa’s arrival.
The elves have gone fishing, but they’ll catch you later!
- Elf Camo Vest by CantonCrafters
- Tackle Box and Tackle by Timeless Miniatures
- Miniature Tin Bucket from A.C. Moore
- Bandanna cut to size from A.C. Moore
- Straw Hat from A.C. Moore
- Pond from A.C. Moore
Snowy weather is the perfect time to build a snowman!
- Snowman at A.C. Moore
- Tin Bucket and Faux Snowballs at A.C. Moore
- Sled by Boyd’s Bears on ebay.
Class is in session! Do you know the answers to Ms. Elf’s test questions?
- What kind of music do elves like best? A: “Wrap” Music
- What kind of money do elves use? A: Jingle “Bills”
- Whats the first thing elves learn in school? A: “Elf”-abet
My son, husband and I attend Crossfit, so it’s not surprising that our elves want to join in on the fun. Their Prancer WOD looks difficult! Ms. Elf is working on her 15 box jumps and it looks like Mr. Elf is finishing his 10 pull ups. At least they don’t have to do any burpees, but they should be fit in no time! Oh, and I couldn’t leave out Luke, Coach Paul’s pup 🐶 and our mascot. He’s always there to greet you as you enter the Box.