Mr. Elf is playing the piano for Ms. Elf’s Christmas Ballet Recital.
- Piano was a pink Barbie piano that was spray painted black by bishopchase75.
- I made the ballet bar using “mirror” paper for scrapbooks, wooden dowels and binder clips. Items can be found at A.C. Moore or your local craft store.
- The Elf on the Shelf Ballet Costume can be found on Amazon.com
- The Elf on the Shelf Tux Custome can be found on Amazon.com
The elves have gone fishing, but they’ll catch you later!
- Elf Camo Vest by CantonCrafters
- Tackle Box and Tackle by Timeless Miniatures
- Miniature Tin Bucket from A.C. Moore
- Bandanna cut to size from A.C. Moore
- Straw Hat from A.C. Moore
- Pond from A.C. Moore
The elves are camping and eating s’mores. Yummy! I wonder what sort of ghost stories they’ll tell by their campfire?
- Tent by grandmassewingloft
- Sleeping Bag by wmartin13
- Teddy Bear by TuppersPerch
- I made the miniature Jet Puffed Marshmallows, Hershey’s Bar, and Honey Maid, but you can purchase them from Etsy shop annsAGminiatures
- S’more and Marshmallows on a Stick by WondermintShoppe
- Campfire made with polished stone from A.C. Moore and sticks straight from our backyard. Use a battery operated tealight candle for the flame.
- Miniature squirrel from A.C. Moore
- Grass Mat from A.C. Moore
Snowy weather is the perfect time to build a snowman!
- Snowman at A.C. Moore
- Tin Bucket and Faux Snowballs at A.C. Moore
- Sled by Boyd’s Bears on ebay.
Baby it’s cold outside, so time for a snowball fight! ❄️ ⛄️ Who do you think will win?
- Sleds by Boyd’s Bears collection, and can be found on ebay.
- Miniature chalkboard sign was purchased at A.C. Moore. I highly recommend getting one with a chalk pen. I’ve used this several times in many of our daily elf themes.
- You can also find the miniature tin buckets and faux snow at A.C. Moore.
- Mittens and Scarves by CutsiePutsie.
- Boy elf hat at Amazon.com
- Girl elf fur jacket at Amazon.com